- Order Status
- Delivery Information
- Cancellation & Returns
- Account Information
- Click & Collect
- Security & Privacy
What choice do I have when it comes to payment?
Al Futtaim Home Zone is known for its wide choice of products, but we also empower you with choice when it comes to how you want to pay.
- Online Payment via Debit and Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Pay on delivery (Cash or Debit / Credit Card*) at an administrative fee of BHD 0.500
- Al Futtaim Home Zone Gift Cards**
* Not available on all orders.
** Al Futtaim Home Zone Gift Cards can only be used to make a payment in-store when Click and Collect is chosen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online.
Are there any hidden charges?
We have made sure that you do not pay anything extra! Prices listed for all products are transparent at the time of checkout. You will be notified of any delivery or service charges before you pay for your order.
How do I pay using a credit card?
It is a simple process, with a few ground rules.
- You must be 18yrs or older.
- You must be the authorised user of the card.
- Have sufficient credit.
- Know your personal details.
Once you enter these details, you will be redirected to Cyber Source, our secure payment gateway page.
How safe is it to use my credit card?
We adhere to the highest security standards online. Every transaction passes through an encrypted secured payment gateway. If you have 3d secure credit card, an advanced secure password service for online transactions, provide an additional layer of security. Meaning? You are in safe hands!
Can I make a payment via my smartphone or tablet device?
Yes! The Al Futtaim Home Zone website supports browsing and purchasing on smartphones and tablets.
Does Al Futtaim Home Zone offer flexible payment options such as monthly instalments?
Yes, Al Futtaim Home Zone has partnered with various banks to offer Easy Payment Plan. For more details, please ask in store.
Do you store my credit card information?
No, Al Futtaim Home Zone does not have access to your card information and our website does not store your card details or information. The Al Futtaim Home Zone Customer Service Centre will never ask you for any sensitive information such as credit card details or passwords via email or by phone.
What can Al Futtaim Home Zone do to help prevent card fraud?
Our fraud detection and prevention department monitor transactions 24/7 for any suspicious activity to ensure your transactions are safe.
I made a purchase online. How do I check my order status?
Just log in to your Al Futtaim Home Zone account to review the status of your orders and other related information in the 'My Account' section.
What do these different ‘order status’ terms mean?
Accepted: Great! We have received your order. It will now be picked, packed and dispatched.
Processing: We have received your order and your order is being processed.
In Progress: We are currently processing your order.
Completed: You have either received or collected your order. Thank you for shopping with us. Declined: Unfortunately, we were unable to process your order and your order has been cancelled Please place your order using an alternative payment method or take advantage of our Click and Collect service and pay in store.
Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled for one of the following reasons;
- You have requested an order cancellation.
- One or more of the products in your order are unavailable.
- Your Click and Collect order was not picked up within the allocated collection time frame.
- Only part of your Click and Collect order was collected in store.
If you have already paid for your order, we will refund you on the original payment method used.
Completed: You have either received or collected your order. Thank you for shopping with us.
Returned: One or more of your products have been successfully returned. We will refund you through the payment method originally used to place your order.
How much does Al Futtaim Home Zone charge for delivery?
Delivery charges vary based on location, weight and delivery service. For more information on delivery charges, please click here.
Tell me more about delivery time?
All deliveries are handled by our trusted logistics partner. You can check your order status by logging in and checking ‘My Account’. Delivery times change depending on product availability, customer location and public holidays. If stock is available, Standard Delivery within the BAHRAIN is usually between two to five working days, otherwise Standard Delivery can take up to ten days.
How are products packaged, i.e. will they reach me safely?
In addition to retaining the original packing by the manufacturer, where needed, we then secure your purchases with additional packaging to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.
What if something happens to an in-transit product?
You can relax knowing we will deliver the goods safely and on time. If you experience any issues please email our Customer Service Centre or call (1758 0770) between 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays).
Cancellation & Returns
I am not happy with my purchase. What do I do?
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, just email our Customer Service Centre or call on (1758 0770) between 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays) and the Customer Services representative will lead you through the returns process in more detail. Please return the item to us in the original condition within 30 days of delivery.
What documents do I need for returns or refund?
You will need the original receipt (bill or invoice), gift receipt or delivery note.
What is your return and exchange period?
It is 30 days from the date of delivery or collection
How does the return method work?
You can return your products using one of the following easy return options:
Free return to the store:
- Simply take the products to your nearest "Al Futtaim Home Zone" store along with your proof of purchase.
- Just make sure you take a printout of your receipt or delivery note and the product you wish to return in all of the original packing materials, manuals and accessories, with a valid photographic identification: driver’s license, original passport or your National ID Card.
- Your refund will be made in the same way as the original payment method.
- A restocking fee*, of 5% of the product value, if applicable, may be charged.
- If you have paid by Al Futtaim Home Zone gift vouchers, you will be given a gift voucher of equivalent value.
- Please refer to our Return & Refunds Policy.
Collection of your Products: To arrange a collection, contact our customer service team on (1758 0770) between 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays).
- 1. On your delivery note received with your order, please fill the returns quantity against each product and select from one of the return reasons and include this slip along with the returned products.
- 2. A return fee of BHD 2, if applicable, will be charged.
- 3. A restocking fee*, of 5% of the product value, if applicable, may be charged.
- 4. Your refund will be made in the same way as the original payment method. If you originally paid by cash, we will refund you via bank transfer and you will be required to provide us with your bank account details.
- 5. Please refer to our Return & Refunds Policy.
*Restocking fee: If the product is not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or retain up to 5% of the original selling price to cover the costs that we incur in repackaging and restocking. Resalable means in pristine condition: Undamaged original packaging including all manuals, and accessories received in conjunction with your purchase and with all personal information removed.
How does the refund method work?
For both online and in store purchases, all refunds are made to the original method of payment used, similarly, any amount deducted from a gift card will be credited back.
Help! I have a question or issue that is not answered here.
Questions are always welcome! Just call our toll free number (1758 0770) 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays), or email us using our “contact us” form.
How many days will it take to process my cancellation request?
We will do our best to handle your request as quickly as possible. If you have already paid for your order, we will refund you within five business days.
Please note that it may take longer for the refund to be processed by your bank.
What should I do if my order arrives damaged, defective or if the wrong item was shipped?
If you notice any visible damage to the product upon delivery, then refuse the delivery and email o r call our Customer Service Centre on (1758 0770) between 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays). If any damage is identified post-delivery, we suggest that you immediately return such products to your nearest Al Futtaim Home Zone store. If you prefer for us to collect the item, please call us on (1758 0770).
I made a purchase. When can I see information online about the status of my order?
You should receive an order confirmation email within 48 hours after placing your order. If not, then check your spam filters, or contact our Customer Service Centre on (1758 0770) 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays).
How will I know if my order has been accepted?
Once your order has reached Al Futtaim Home Zone, you will receive an email notification confirming your order details. However, final acceptance of your order is subject to dispatch / collection confirmation.
What can I do with my online Al Futtaim Home Zone account after I register?
- Change your email address.
- Change your delivery or billing address.
- View the status of your order including estimated availability and delivery times.
- Track your order.
- View a list of products you have previously ordered.
- View descriptions of each item ordered.
- Create a Wish list.
- Get your questions answered quickly!
I have not received my order confirmation. What do I do now?
Just ensure that the email address on your order is correct or check your spam folder. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service Centre on (1758 0770) between 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays).
How much time does delivery take?
Delivery times vary based on product availability, customer location, public holidays and time of order. We will let you know the estimated delivery date at the time you place your order.
You will see the delivery options available in each individual product page.
Within the BAHRAIN, standard delivery, if stock available, it is usually between two to five business days. If stock is not available, it may take up to ten days.
Click here to see our delivery charges table.
Does Al Futtaim Home Zone ship to other countries?
Al Futtaim Home Zone currently ships only within the BAHRAIN.
How does the delivery process work?
All deliveries are made by our trusted logistics partners. We may provide you with a tracking number once your order has been dispatched and is on its way.
How do I buy a product online to collect in store?
Products that are available for Click and Collect will have a Click and Collect button on the product page. You’ll then be able to choose the Click and Collect service and select your preferred collection store.
When you have done this you can continue shopping or proceed directly to the website check out. Your basket will clearly show all the products you have added and any products for Home Delivery and Click & Collect will be grouped together.
Click & Collect
What happens when I go to collect my product?
- Once you place your order, you will be notified by email and SMS when it is ready for collection
- All products will be held in the store for 24 hours from the time of notification
- When you visit the store to collect your products, please bring a copy of your order confirmation details with you, either printed or electronic.
- You will pay for your order in store, unless you have already paid online.
What if I cannot find the product I want to order through Click & Collect? What do I do?
If a product is not available for Click and Collect, you may still be able to order the product for home delivery.
Can I nominate or send someone to collect a purchase?
Of course you can. To make sure the right person collects it, beside an authorization for collection written and signed by you, they need to carry valid photographic identification (national ID, passport or driving license) along with the order details to ensure that we are giving your purchase to the right person.
What if I want to return my Click & Collect order?
Click and Collect orders can be returned to any BAHRAIN Al Futtaim Home Zone store. For more details on our returns policy, please click here: Returns & Refunds Policy
What if I do not pick-up my Click & Collect order in 24 hours?
After 24 hours, your order may be cancelled, if not collected. If you have already paid for your order, we will refund you on the original payment method used to place your order.
Can you cancel a Click & Collect order?
Once a Click and Collect order has been placed, you can cancel it up until it is collected. To cancel your order, please email our Customer Service Centre through our Contact Us page or call us on (1758 0770) between 10.00am to 10.00pm: Saturday to Wednesday and 10:00am to 11:00pm: Thursday & Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please note that if you have already paid online for your click and collect order, a cancellation will result in an automatic refund to your original payment method.
What other services do you provide?
Home Zone provides a variety of in-store as well as installation and repair services. For your convenience, we offer a professional installation service for only BHD 5 per product. Our team will deliver, unpack and install your new equipment.
Security & Privacy:
What information do we collect?
When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, payment card (Al Futtaim does not store your payment card details) or other payment information and a password.
How do we use your personal information?
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with products from Al Futtaim Home Zone which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites. Find out more here. We confirm that any Personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you.
- To serve website content and advertisements to you.
- To administer this website.
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
How secure is the website?
- www.homezoneme.com is secured by 128-bit SSL certificate, hosted in a highly secure data centre that can withstand natural calamities or technical failures
- The site is checked daily by Symantec. A VeriSign Seal is being dynamically shown on the footer and checkout pages, after passing all security checks.
- Our payment gateway (payment page) is supplied by CyberSource, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. More than 400,000 businesses and millions of customers’ worldwide use CyberSource and Authorize.Net, which together handle more than 60 billion transactions each year.
- CyberSource’s secure and trusted payment gateway uses the 3D Secure service, for all online transactions, thereby providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- 3D Secure includes Verified by Visa® and MasterCard Secure Code®
- Al-Futtaim Home Zonewebsite is monitored and audited to track any suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions.
- Al-Futtaim Home Zone website does not store your payment card details or information.
- No Al-Futtaim Home Zone employee or any of our partners, suppliers, contractors, vendors or third parties has any access to your credit card information, passwords or PIN numbers.